It’s good for you and everyone around you.
Realize that what you say and how you say it can have lasting effects on everyone you meet. Make sure your words build people up
Be Positive – your perspective can change the world
Offer Kind Words – everyone needs support
Be Polite – deliver your message with respect
Speak Up – don’t be afraid to do what’s right
Explain how you Feel – you have that right
Listen as much as you Speak – you’ll learn a lot of new perspectives
WISE WORDS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. – Rumi
Shape up your arms and legs with these circuits that you can try at home or on the road.
Give yourself a break sometimes and don’t be your own worst enemy. Realize things don’t have to be perfect and focus on the blessings that you have around you.
Be inspired by these simple rules to live by:
1) Make peace with your past … so it won’t disturb your future
2) What others think of you … is none of your business
3) Time heals almost everything … give it time
4) No one is in charge of your happiness … except you
5) Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them … you have no idea what their journey is all about
6) Stop thinking too much … over thinking leads to negative thoughts and it’s alright not to know all the answers
7) Smile … you don’t own all of the problems in the world
Some at home routines to help you focus on your booty – you can do these.
A few words to remind you that things can be easy if you allow yourself to believe.
Today, tomorrow, every day is the right time to push yourself. Make it a habit, make yourself better, and see the results that make you proud.
Don’t be your own worst enemy. Get out of your own way, make time for yourself, set your attitude the right way, and then get going on your dream. It’s all about you.
Worrying does not solve anything – it only holds you back. Teach yourself to face it, make a plan to attack it, and then you can free yourself of useless negative energy.